Sunday, May 22, 2011

REFLECTION

The problems that I encountered during the process of the planning were time management and towards the beginning was understanding to format and setting of the treatment. It took me a while to construct a complete story and work out how I was going to develop the storyboards.

One I had the plot of my story written down and complete I then worked out what the characteristics of the characters were so that I could create story around their personalities. I did not use Internet research.

All of the documents on blackboard helped me a lot when I was writing both my treatment and storyboards. I used mostly all of the documents that were provided and referred to all throughout the task.

I have based my film around a horror/ drama genre. This was not so much demonstrated in my storyboards but is obvious in the plot of my story.

When I was working on my storyboards the problems I found were getting frustrated with the way the way I couldn’t not draw what I was planning to have. I eventually drew what I wanted so I could get the basic plot across.

Skills that I have learnt during this project understand camera angles, and the different filming techniques. I have also learnt how to write a film treatment and have also learnt how to properly create a storyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment